Auto Cooling System Repair Chicago
Weather extremes can play havoc with your vehicle’s cooling system in the Chicago area whether its below zero or above 90 degrees. The ASE certified mechanics at Spring Masters Auto Repair are very experienced at cooling system repair Chicago drivers can count on.
What Our ASE Certified Technicians Do
As part of our cooling system repair analysis, the following cooling system and related components are inspected. Their condition is recorded and compared to manufacturer’s specs. Recommendations are made per the Motorist Assurance Program Uniform Inspection Guidelines:
Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Interior controls and blower
- Radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap, and thermostat
- The A/C compressor belt for condition and tension
- Leaks or other damage
- Component condition, leaks or damage
Heating and Air Conditioning Tests
- Pressure test engine cooling system
- A/C system pressures are measured and compared to the manufacturer’s specifications
- A/C system is leak tested
- Both the heater and A/C are performance tested by checking the outlet air temperature at the discharge vents
Your vehicle’s engine cooling system is more than the radiator, thermostat, and hoses. The car components that regulate the passenger compartment comfort level interact with and have an impact on your engine’s cooling system. Spring Masters Auto’s mechanics evaluate all of the components affecting the cooling system to diagnose and fix the problem.
Your car, SUV, or truck can overheat even after you scraped ice off your windshield. Your vehicle’s cooling system’s components take a beating from external and internal temperatures and require regular checkups and maintenance. Our ASE certified technicians use advanced diagnostic tools to find the source of your vehicle’s cooling system issues for quick and affordable repairs.
For the best auto cooling system repairs Chicago has to offer, call Spring Masters Auto Repair now to schedule your appointment.